xkbcomp errors

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Thu May 31 18:31:47 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 15:55 -0400, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm working on the git version of Xorg and I see the errors
> pasted below when the server starts.
>
> I noticed we have a few OLPC specific tweaks to the keyboard
> localization files.  I've copied them over, but I still see
> these errors.
>
> By the way, have our changes already been pushed upstream to
> xkeyboard-config?  Is there a patch somewhere?

I don't think so.

First let's get keysyms defined for what we need, and update the maps
afterwards.  Of course, fixing the immediate typeos would be good.  I've
been spending spare moments today trying to grok the xkb files.

In any case, Walter's updating documentation on the keyboard maps this
weekend.
                                      - Jim

--
Jim Gettys