Spreadsheets

MBurns maburns at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:40:31 EDT 2007

On 5/31/07, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at squeakland.org> wrote:
> > There are no plans for an official OLPC spreadsheet activity. At
> > least, none that I have heard of (or could imagine). Largely because 6
> > year olds shouldn't have access to it.
>
>   Can you explain why they shouldn't?

It wasn't that I felt children should or shouldn't have such an
activity, I had just not heard/read of plans for one (though, I now
see the need for one is briefly talked about on the wiki) and was
conveying that to Nathalia. Clearly, I spoke too soon.

Apologies to the list for over-speaking myself.

--
Michael Burns * Open Source Lab
    Oregon State University