3d graphics

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Thu May 31 04:36:02 EDT 2007

I have meant displaying with scaling. Filling 1200x900 in 30fps is
impossible I think.
IMHO there is no feature in the Geode DC which could be used by the
rasterizer so I think it is not a problem to concentrate on this one
feature (scaling) it can do quite well.
As I see in the DCON documentation, it simply scraps 2/3 of the frame
buffer data when deswizzling so it seems that not generating that data
would be a win either way.

The OpenGL thread:
http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2007-April/004805.html