3d graphics

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Wed May 30 11:55:23 EDT 2007

I have read the OpenGL thread and at that time displaying was a problem.
However I noticed that SDL_CreateYUVOverlay does the exact same thing,
the only question is: does it allow creating two of them and flipping?

Regarding the renderer: as Quake I was able to do it without 3dNow and
MMX, the Geode will be able as well... :)

Can I ask about the Geode's instruction scheduling here in this list?