TamTam to .oggg

Jean Piché jean at piche.com
Mon May 28 12:06:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

Yes. We have discussed this a fair amount. The main problem is the
important storage space required for (relatively) long audio files.
This would be the only way for non-XOs owners to hear the music done
by the kids indeed.  Exchanging between XOs is not going to be a
problem. But we do need a solution for exporting audio files (perhaps
at a lower sampling rate?) outside.

jp