UNESCO SchoolNet resources

David Leeming PFnet leeming at pipolfastaem.gov.sb
Tue May 15 23:49:08 EDT 2007

FYI,

I now have much of the UNESCO SchoolNet CD playable on the B2. I installed
Flash and Java and the swf files and applets play beautifully. Even some
video (in the Science/Chemistry section). Not found a solution for the PPT
and Authorware yet but trying.

I know that playing these sorts of contents is probably not the priority,
but it's nice that the materials can be used almost straight away.

I am looking forwards to replacing Adobe Flash with Gnash and trying that.

David Leeming
Project Manager, Distance Learning Centres Project (DLCP)
Technical Advisor, People First Network (PFnet)
P.O. Box 652, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Tel: +677 26358(w) 76396(m) 24419(h)
www.schoolnet.net.sb www.peoplefirst.net.sb