[Devel-boards] Stable build firmware q2c11 and Build 406.

Mitch Bradley wmb at firmworks.com
Tue May 15 00:38:56 EDT 2007

The only problem occurs when reverting from a C-series firmware back to
a B-series.  Once you have moved to C, you can't go back to B.  But
within the C series, you can upgrage/downgrade at will.

Note that no B-series firmware revision supports suspend/resume at all.

You can save the manufacturing data to a file on USB key with the command

 ok save-mfg-data

That will create a file with an 8.3 name consisting of the last 11
digits of your machine's serial number, containing an image of the
manufacturing data.  Note, however, that there is currently no canned
command to restore the contents of that file to FLASH.  So far doing so
has just not been a priority.

The one time that someone actually used save-mfg-data, they shortly
thereafter loaned their USB key out to someone who overwrote it.
Murphy's Law strikes again.