Stable build for BTest-3, firmware q2c11 and Build 406.

John Watlington wad at
Fri May 11 10:22:28 EDT 2007

    Can you back out the firmware/software and verify that this is
triggered by software ?

We have seen this behavior due to hardware failure in the past, but
if it was triggered
by an upgrade....