Completely Fair Schedueler

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed May 2 00:20:41 EDT 2007

Nehemiah Dacres wrote:
> well the thing with that is, i dont know how to swap out schedulers and
> i don't know if the new scheduler is in the new FC build or even in
> their tree.

With all our normal kernel havoc, we're _really_ not going to
gratuitously add "it could be the brand-new and unsupported scheduler we
put in" to the list of potential causes for problems we encounter in use
and development. Once mingo's work gets merged upstream, it'll
eventually percolate to our kernels.

> Have you even heard about this?

Google Greg, then slowly remove foot from mouth ;)

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D