System update spec proposal

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Jun 28 04:14:48 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 18:37 -0400, Ivan Krstić wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2007, at 2:57 AM, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > Nevertheless, it's an accurate description of what happened.
>
> Let's agree to disagree.

Sounds like a fine plan.

As long as we're united on the common goal to drop vserver as soon as
possible and replace it with something which is viable and supportable,
I really don't care enough to argue about whatever else we might have
disagreed upon. I certainly didn't mean to place blame at your door --
you needed input from kernel hackers and you didn't get it because we
were all busy doing other things. That's not your fault.

> In any case, it doesn't matter at this point. We have work to do.

Indeed.

--
dwmw2