System update spec proposal

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 26 17:46:02 EDT 2007

On Jun 26, 2007, at 5:15 PM, Daniel Monteiro Basso wrote:
> And the same document rendered using jsCrossmark is available at:
> http://www.lec.ufrgs.br/~dmbasso/jsCrossmark/systemUpdate.html

Looks great!

> Please Ivan, consider answering my e-mail about Crossmark. I sent you
> privately because I wasn't on the list before, but now you can
> answer it
> openly.

Hm. I don't have any mail from you after a message from May 21st that
I answered a couple of days later. Could you please send me copies of
any other messages you sent? In general, if I don't answer non-urgent
mail in 3-5 days, it's safe to assume something's wrong and I
probably haven't seen the message.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D