Getting problem in importing repomd.xml

sachin Tawniya sachin.tawniya at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:40:05 EDT 2007

Hi Bernardo,

Thank you for informing. I was in confusion about, weather I am doing some
thing wrong or I am not able to access to that network.

With my local repo data, I am having some issues with starting udev.

If you have any idea over it, can you please guide me, what am I suppose to
do?
I am getting error like
UDEVD ( some msg and then add the rule in /etc/udev/00-cdlable.rule )

I am totally confused what to do.
Is there any modification I am suppose to do with mayflower script or else
where other files in pilgrim

regards,
Sachin