Panorama activity

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:08:19 EDT 2007

I think this is truly fantastic.  It's the perfect example of leveraging the
technology in previously unthought of ways.  In my mind this makes perfect
sense within the Capture activity (which, for the record, we're referring to
as "Record" this week).  I'm also fairly impressed by the output of the
simple algorithm, and think it's perfectly suitable for use on the XO.
Erik, let me know your thoughts on incorporating this.  I can mock up some
designs for the step-by-step procedure.  Ben, what's the viewing angle of
the camera?  Is 6 shots sufficient?

- Eben