[sugar] New activities proposals due today...

Justin Gallardo gallardj at onid.orst.edu
Tue Jun 19 13:36:54 EDT 2007

(Sorry if this is a duplicate, the original bounced)

Jim,

I would like to extend the Watch & Listen activity to the pool of activities.

Currently, we have a very stable version that plays amazingly on the
new b3 hardware. I know there have been issues in the past, and would
like to try and conquer them again.

What will it take to get the activity into the trial?

Thanks!

Justin Gallardo

On 6/19/07, Jim Gettys <jg at laptop.org> wrote:
> As you know, we're coming up on feature freeze on our next major set of
> Trial software.  If you are developing an activity you'd like to see
> available as part of the trial, please let us know today so we can have
> some insight into its state.
>                             Best regards,
>                                       - Jim
>
> --