x0vnc server on XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 17:50:06 EDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Zvi Devir <zdevir at technion.ac.il> wrote:
> The trick is to install RealVNC, and run x0vncserver on the XO machine.

This _almost_ works... on my B2 I am getting stuck at

> 3. Open a developer console.
> 4. Run the x0vnceserver *nicely* from the developer terminal

Can't seem to open an xterm or anything similar within sugar, so I
don't get DISPLAY, and the normal DISPLAY=:0.0 isn't working.

 - How do you open an xterm within sugar (F6 and Shift-Alt-F6 don't work)?
 - How do you determine the correct DISPLAY to run x0vncserver from the console?

TIA!

martin