German Press

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jun 8 10:58:09 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, particularly those in Germany:

I gave a talk in Potsdam yesterday which resulted in surprisingly
large press coverage for OLPC. Which is good, comments were positive
in general. Unfortunately, not every journalist gets their quotes
exactly right - in a least one publication they wrote that I was the
only German "OLPC" developer, when in fact I said that I was the only
German member of the Etoys team.

So, apologies in advance to all German Entwicklers out there - sorry
folks, I know your doing great work ...

- Bert -