Gnash snapshot with video support

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 00:47:06 EDT 2007

Hi Rob,

> http://gnashdev.org/olpc/download.html.

You might want to make it clearer on that page which downloads are for
what purpose; and the last two links aren't working for me.

I got lulu.tv to load on a B2 running build 424; it managed to load a
video, but not to play more than a few seconds... thrashed for a
while, then the browser crashed.

I'll try it with a 406 build tomorrow.  We could use a well-defined
test procedure for speed and usability -- and a way built into gnash
to identify what version is running, to know that it has been
installed correctly.

Regards,
SJ