Zoom feature with gtk

Rafael Barbolo Lopes barbolo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:09:08 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm trying to implement a zoom tool in a drawing activity. I've already
thought about an algorithm, however it is really complicated to do with only
gtk. The basic idea is to have 2 widgets: one drawingArea and one
VIsualization widget. What appears on screen is the visualization widget
containing the drawingArea after applying scale.
I thought the visualization widget could be another drawingArea. Any
suggestion of what widget would be better for the situation?
Does anyone know if gtk has already any zoom tool that could make the job
easier?
Cheers

--
Rafael Barbolo Lopes