Teleconference information for software status meeting (today, 21:00 EDT Boston)

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Jul 24 17:45:09 EDT 2007

Please go through trac, comment and close bugs that are done; maybe half
of those we closed last week could have been closed by individuals
without requiring discussion.  Please examine at least the blocker or
high priority bugs.

You can easily use the query page in trac to see what
open issues you have.  http://dev.laptop.org has a number of common
useful queries.

Please send any agenda items.

DIAL IN:
  From  the United States: 866-213-2185
  From Outside the United States:  1-609-454-9914

access code: 8069698

problems? Call customer care
800-526-2655 or 205-206-2301

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=7&day=24&year=2007&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=43

Status
backup/restore
activation
Power management testing - What's left?  Anything we're worried about?
Blockers for Trial-2
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&priority=blocker&milestone=Trial-2&order=priority
Power management
http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=power&order=priority
School server status

Priorities
  * Power design verification - what's left?  Open issues?
  * Get the base system and firmware together for Trial-2
  * Getting the server ready for trial
        server - wad
                Backup needed for laptops to servers urgently
  * Power management & blockers

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child