Writing Pad

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:44:10 EDT 2007

I assume that this was one of your already found resources, but there is a
brief description in the HIG on the wiki:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Human_Interface_Guidelines/The_Sugar_Interface/Input_Systems#Trackpad

There's also a practical example for its use in an activity specified for
the Draw activity:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Draw#Tablet_Support

We don't yet have any special software sitting on top of the tablet for the
purposes of handwriting recognition or other higher level support at this
time.

- Eben