Touchpad can not smooth to move mouse

Luna.Huang at quantatw.com Luna.Huang at quantatw.com
Mon Jul 23 20:30:51 EDT 2007

Sorry I forget to say.

Bios is Q2C18.

My machine is using shipping image (406.XX.img).

Install image to 526.img has the same question.

I have tried the recalibrate but it dose not really work.

The mouse does not respond.

When I do an action that draw a line from upper left to lower right on GS.

The mouse just moves a little or does not move on sugar frame.

Luna