"Could not activate this XO" error

Tibi tiberiuturbureanu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 08:42:02 EDT 2007

Ok, guys, I've been testing continuously since my last mail.
Using the latest existing olpc-auto.zip file, I made it to install 499 and
502 but when I tried 525, 527, 528 it failed again.

Could not activate this XO.
Serial Number: SHF7140010D

I have 256 MB of RAM but maybe my laptop isn't B2 but B1. It had Q2C11
firmware and 2 days ago I upgraded to Q2C18  and first I tried installing XO
528. That's my story. I've read again and again the wiki, I told you I even
translated a good part of it in Romanian, is not that. The algorithm
presented there doesn't work for me... :(

It must be something I can do.
Tibi