[sugar] Current state of Trial-2 builds. (and checkin process).

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sat Jul 14 20:41:05 EDT 2007

Marco,

Hmmmm. If that is the current rate of change, it may be we should delay
instituting this process a few days or a week longer.

For the moment, then, I'll urge everyone to start being more careful
about testing packages before submitting them, and to be careful about
choosing which bugs are best to work on.
                                  - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child