GPLv3

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Jul 13 07:33:53 EDT 2007

To be completely honest: we've not looked at the final GPLv3 at OLPC to
date (too busy), so do not have an opinion.  License change is fraught
with pain and suffering, and it isn't something we'll do lightly.  I
doubt we'll have cycles to look into it and discuss it seriously until
after FRS.

We gotta get this machine out the door.  Which is a bigger/more urgent
fish to fry.

                                  - Jim

--
Jim Gettys