HAL battery and ac_adapter

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:22:49 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-03 at 19:11 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> Cool stuff. I'll add this to sugar sometime in the next couple of days...

Cheers. On the "cool stuff" topic, I'm currently adding in support for
the X11 IDLETIME counter in OHM so we can detect how long the session is
idle without polling and hacks. This lets the OHM dim display, turn off
display and suspend cpu plugins actually do something useful.

We'll also need a new build of xorg-server for this, but ajax is already
on the case.

Also we'll need to talk about the inhibit API soon, although that should
be a simple DBUS method with one parameter (bool system/display).

Richard.