Please update to build 139

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 19:19:41 EST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-24 at 19:12 -0200, Gian Carlo Salvati wrote:
> Dear Jim Gettys,
>
> Not worked for me, I have ATest Board and the LinuxBios on ROM (not on
> SPI). I installed the Autoupdater on a USB pen drive and boot on USB.
> The pen drive is readed, then the screen shutoff, then the Linux on NAND
> is loaded.
>
> What shoud I do?

Likely you'll need to flash OFW manually.  You definitely need to update
from LinuxBIOS to OpenFirmware.  We know that works because we tested it
yesterday on an A-test :)  The instructions are likely buried somewhere
in the wiki and I'll leave it to Richard Smith or Mitch Bradley to
follow up on that...

But the autoupdater stuff will only work when you have OpenFirmware, not
LinuxBIOS.

Dan