do the directional pad (d-pad or directional buttons) work on B1 hardware?

Brewster Kahle brewster at archive.org
Sun Jan 21 02:47:52 EST 2007

we can construct anything, but pdf is the best for us-- we have them
built now.

the old revision of software used to play our pdf's (but crash after a
minute or so), but they dont run at all in the new release (by clicking
from the web browser).   the "flip book" javascript viewer works, but
the pages should be one-up and rotated so they fill the screen.

Here is an example book:
http://www.archive.org/details/flatlandromanceo00abbouoft

flip book is here:
http://www.openlibrary.org/details/flatlandromanceo00abbouoft