[ANNOUNCE] New stable release and autoupdate packages

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Sat Jan 13 16:58:48 EST 2007

I'd like to thank John, and everyone who has been contributing so hard
to getting ready for the BTest-2 build, for the great work they've been
doing.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to update their systems to this
version, so that we can find and fix as many problems as possible in the
time remaining before the BTest-2 build later this month.  This build
has much that is new and better than the previous "stable" build, more
than I can name here.
                           Best Regards,
                               Jim Gettys

--