third rural range test, ad-hoc mode

James Cameron quozl at us.netrek.org
Fri Jan 12 18:22:02 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 07:10:51AM -0500, Jim Gettys wrote:
> It would be interesting, in an academic sort of way, to also try a
> "conventional" laptop with built-in internal wireless as an independent
> "control".

I'm afraid I haven't got one, sorry.

> Looking forward to seeing next week at LCA!  I arrive Tuesday; Chris
> Blizzard arrives Sunday.

Yep, will see you there.  I'm planning to arrive Sunday evening, staying
off campus but within walking distance.

I'm usually without e-mail at LCA.  Contact me by phone if you need the
test units somewhere for something.  I'll send you my "cell" phone
number by private e-mail.