[Trac #664] .5 keys does not seem to work

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 07:58:49 EST 2007

If by the .5 key, you mean the intermediate keys along the big sliders, then
yes, that is the desired behavior. It has been the plan all along that the
big sliders are only "analog" when the Fn key is depressed. (The rationale
was in part that things like zoom are not continuous in our UI, so we we
wanted to have a discrete mapping.)

-walter

--
Walter Bender