A special linux distribution for developing OLPC applications

Asko Kauppi askok at dnainternet.net
Thu Jan 4 11:57:31 EST 2007

Once you do it, I could test in Virtual PC surroundings (both Virtual
PC and Parallels).

But is a whole distribution really necessary?  As a multi-os
developer, and an Ubuntu user, I would appreciate having a debian
package (s.a. "sugar-dev") bring me all that's needed.  Have you
considered that route, and why not choose it?

- Asko Kauppi