Customizing OLPC system

"João Bosco A. Pereira Filho" jpf at certi.org.br
Mon Feb 26 08:54:35 EST 2007

Hi!

    I am studing OLPC laptop to the brazilian government and I have some
doubts about customizing it's system.

    Is it possible to install an activity trough the web? This could be
a very interesting way to install new activities developed specially for
brazilian kids. I think the idea here is just to click on a link and the
activity installs automatically. No command line scripts.
    Another alternative is to create a custom auto-installation image
pen-drive (with the new activities) and install in all laptops Brazil
buys. Is that possible?

    Thank you!

--
João Bosco A. Pereira Filho