stable builds

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Feb 16 10:26:43 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-16 at 10:26 -0200, "João Bosco A. Pereira Filho" wrote:
> Hi!
>
>     What is the criteria used to tag a build as stable?
>     Can you estimate when the next stable build will be released?
>

>     Thanks!

Criteria is when is based on when we need to stabilize.  At that point
we slow down changes going into the release and fix the major bugs.
When we are happy with a build after testing we mark it as stable and
then open up the floodgates for bigger changes again.  We expect to have
a new stable build by next week.