intermittent laptop.org downtime: feb16-feb17

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Thu Feb 15 09:16:40 EST 2007

We're back up after addressing some problems with our RAID arrays. No
data was lost, and we keep full backups anyway -- we just wanted to be
thorough before letting the machines back into production. There will be
very brief intermittent downtimes on public-facing services this weekend
as I swap out the remaining suspect drives and run tests, but the goal
is to not have anything down for longer than 15 minutes at a time.
Thanks for everyone's patience.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D