Updates API documentation for everything.

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Sun Dec 30 13:20:13 EST 2007

I have run the python documentation tool 'epydoc' on the contents of
the joyride-1477 release.  The results are here:
   http://dev.laptop.org/~cscott/joyride-1477-api/
This is probably the most up-to-date documentation available now for
Sugar, the update and contents tools, rainbow, etc.
I plan to integrate this into the joyride build process, so that there
are always current API docs available.

Comments welcome!  And those of you who have not adequately documented
your code, please do.  Module-level comments in particular are very
helpful, and often missing.
 --scott

--
                         ( http://cscott.net/ )