[sugar] Update.1 schedule & trac usage... ***Please Read**

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Fri Dec 28 11:12:09 EST 2007

I'd recommend not closing the bugs until you ask for approval for update
(are finished with the set of bugs), rather than doing so immediately on
each bug.  But waiting to close until after testing in an update.1 build
hasn't worked out for anyone.

We're also going to go through a diff of packages at code freeze and
make sure nothing slips through the cracks that is fixed in joyride but
didn't get into update.1.
                                     - Jim

--
Jim Gettys