Question about button mapping in Browse handheld mode

Jake Beard jbeard4 at cs.mcgill.ca
Thu Dec 27 07:14:18 EST 2007

Hi,
My apologies for the cross-post. I've asked about this on sugar list,
but didn't receive a response, so I thought I'd try here.

I cannot seem to get the button mapping for Browse handheld mode to
work according to the behavior listed here:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Browse#Button_Mapping

For me, the D-Pad seems to pan up, down, left and right, and the
gampad buttons appear to map to page up, page down, go to the top of
the page and go to the bottom of the page, even when in handheld mode.
Are the button mappings listed on the wiki currently implemented, or
just planned for later on?
I'm using a recent joyride. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me
determine what is going on.
Thanks.

Jake