activity downloadable from wiki that may contain malcious code?

Korakurider korakurider at
Tue Dec 25 21:00:58 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 3:59 AM, ffm <ffm at> wrote:

> On Dec 25, 2007 5:19 PM, Korakurider <korakurider at> wrote:
> > Then what can XO users (especially kids) actually do to protect
> > themselves?
> For right now, nothing. One of the goals of Update.1 was to turn on
> activity isolation which will stop a rouge activity from compramizing your
> entire system, but until then, be careful what downloads you trust.

Typical solution would be signing package and validation of sign on install.
(while I don't think kids can understand very well about "trust" in this
Do we have plan to implement similar functionality?

Without that, To trust something user have to depend on fact that is hosted
on sites user might want to trust.
That is my point on "security warning on wiki".