activity downloadable from wiki that may contain malcious code?

Roger Carhuatocto rcarhuatocto at intix.info
Wed Dec 26 18:54:23 EST 2007

On Dec 26, 2007 10:22 PM, ffm <ffm at intserverror.com> wrote:

> shoudn't have to worry about browser exploits once we get activity isolation
> turned on. So, exept for phishing protection, which is open source and
> implemented in firefox already, there is not much we can do or have to for
> that matter.
>
> -ffm

Containerization as security model is enough to avoid compromising
entire system but the risk is in content/webpage accessed, these could
be spoofed and/or the user could suffer an attack semantic. But
good!!, I can see in wiki that OLPCs Firefox will support extensions
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Browse#Supporting_Firefox_extensions) and
parental control. I will follow its evolution.

Regards.

--
Roger Carhuatocto
Mobile: +34 629292125