Give One Get One laptop for software development

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Tue Dec 25 16:24:43 EST 2007

  Edward,

> Yeah, I discovered that yesterday when I got my physical machine.

  Congratulations!

> I've been build my emulated XOs from the ext3 images as described
> somewhere on the wiki. If there's a way to build an emulated XO
> using a jffs2 image instead, I'll switch over to that.

  I noticed the issue while ago when a friend of mine mentioned the
thread on his blog:

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/sumim

I should have let you know earlier (sorry).  The good news is that we
have *some* disk space, at least, more than you originally thought^^;

-- Yoshiki

BTW, sumim-san's blog is a fun one for Rubist, especially for those
who has opinions on Smalltalk^^;