#5564 HIGH Never A: browser render problem disallows t-mobile login on XO

Doug Jones eaglebeakster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:14:17 EST 2007

from rpm -q kernel, i get kernel-2.6.22-20071121.7.olpc.af3dd731d18bc39
I'm guessing that will specify also which build of the browser.  I tried a
rpm -q on firefox but not installed, browser app name not known yet.  I
don't the equivalent of 'about' on sugar. Attached is file that's result of
rpm -q -a > xo_edj_20dec2007.txt

affected t-mobile sites tested yesterday;
1) starbucks  altamonte springs, FL * 150 South State Road 434*
2) borders     altamonte springs, FL  880 W. State Road 436
3) starbucks  longwood, FL 2425 W State Rd 434 Ste 147
All had same problem.  WIFI works fine at open hotspots.

let me know if I can assist in testing any patches.  I'm not very
experienced but have mailing list of local lug close at hand.

Regards,
Doug Jones