Silly Question

Jeffrey Kesselman jeffpk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 00:22:44 EST 2007

I've been familairiazing myself wioth my OLPC but there are a few
thinsg I havent figured out yet.

(1)  I  have a 2 gig SD card in my card slot.  I can see it in the
journal, but I can't figure out how to use it for anything.

In particular Id like to dowload stuff to it  But when I download it
goes to my "journal", which I assume is hiding fiels somewhere in the
main filesystem, yes?  Is there a way to redirect downloads directly
to the SD card?  If not, is ther a way from the interface to move
downlaods to it after they have been downloaded?

(2) About those journal downloads...

I thought I'd escape to the terminal and just move stufff from there
if i had to, but I can't find them.  The linux find command turns up
nothing.

Where are they stored?

Thanks

JK
--
~~ Microsoft help desk says: reply hazy, ask again later. ~~