G1G1 laptop - Bad alt key?

Dan Krejsa dan.krejsa at alamedanet.net
Sun Dec 23 00:06:11 EST 2007

Hi,

The Getting Started Guide's troubleshooting guide

  http://www.laptop.org/en/laptop/start/troubleshooting.shtml

is recommending that users email bug reports to bugs at laptop.org,
which is apparently incorrect, according to bugs-owner.  Probably
the guide should be corrected.

If this is not the correct list either, and if the problem described
below is an isolated hardware failure rather than a software
issue, could someone suggest the correct list to email to?

Thanks,

- Dan