Clock?

Jerry Van Baren gvb.olpc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:08:08 EST 2007

FWIIW, the hardware clock configuration is set to use localtime by
default.  This can be reconfigured to use UTC (see /etc/rc.sysinit which
includes the config file /etc/sysconfig/clock if it exists), but it
probably isn't worth the effort.

WRT my previous advice on using hwclock, do *not* use the --utc flag.

hwclock --systohc

Best regards,
gvb