downloading all .po files?

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:18:50 EST 2007

Do you need it immediately? I was planning to send you a tarball of
all the translations sometime tomorrow. If you need it now - let me
know - and I'll send you the tarball.
I'll probably try to come up with a better system soon, which lets you
download the tarball without manual intervention.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta