Status of SVG rendering on the XO

Eben Eliason eben.eliason at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:30:35 EST 2007

I've seen some examples of this working, though none of them complex
enough to really test performance. The core problem when I used it was
that the coordinate system for the mouse events didn't map correctly
to the display, due to the browsers scaling algorithm.  I'm not sure
in what timeframe that will be fixed (has it already?).

- Eben