WPA anomalies in recent Joyride builds

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Tue Dec 18 13:35:25 EST 2007

Dave has just committed a pile of libertas driver fixes to clean up a
bunch of problems with command queueing; they should appear in joy ride
shortly.  It will be worth trying it out again once that has landed,
before jiggering NM's timeouts (which may need adjustment, but doing so
when we have other driver problems seems premature.
                       - Jim

Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child