multiple MTD partitions

Artem Bityutskiy Artem.Bityutskiy at nokia.com
Sun Dec 16 06:17:31 EST 2007

Mitch Bradley wrote:
> The main reason you have gotten no feedback is because we are ultra-busy
> right now with mass-production and other issues.

Yes, I understand this, and I do not complain at all.

And I understand that it is too late to change the FS on XO now, and UBIFS is
not ready for this. But I hope people could be interested in UBIFS as a
long-term solution, and could help making it better :-)

> I have been looking into partitioning schemes for some time now.  We
> need to have a discussion about this, but now is not the time.
Ok, thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy (Артём Битюцкий)