QActivity

Bernardo Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Dec 14 02:58:01 EST 2007

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer wrote:

> sorry for the delay, net access here is pretty far from reliable (it's
> pretty common for the entire country's net access to just drop and stay
> down for a couple of days - nobody but me seems to be bothered by it).

Out of curiosity, what country would that be?  So in case I need to
travel there I'll come prepared with something to read for 2 days :-)

>> We do not support the B2 boxes any more, due to lack of developer
>> time for testing and bugfixing.  So the latest builds do not
>> actually even boot on B2s!
>
> I know -- but all I have is a B2 (and one of the old ones at that, 128 MB).

Making the current joyride images work again would be another interesting
open project.  It probably takes some kernel work in the Geode GX drivers.

> Yes, but that isn't done for KDE4 yet, and developing for KDE3 is a dead
> end -- the kdeedu applications in KDE4 SVN are already much better than
> their KDE3 counterparts (I have almost all of them running by now btw).

You mean running on the XO?  As activities?

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/