wow, wireless go BOOM!

Rob Savoye rob at welcomehome.org
Tue Dec 11 11:25:00 EST 2007

Andres Salomon wrote:
> I believe the original reporter said that he *was* running the latest
> build/firmware, no?

   I checked the builds on all three X0s at the conference where we were
having trouble, and all were running 406. There were 2 B4s and a B2.
Turning on the network on the X0s would make all the APs unaccessible,
nothing would associate, turning off the X0s, the network worked fine.
Unfortunately we didn't have the opportunity to debug in detail this
problem while we were all there, but the conference was a short one.

   We had 8 APs of varying types, all stretched out along a hallway
about 200 feet long. Where the X0s sat, there were 4 APs within about 30
feet, as this was the "demo room".

	- rob -